On Tuesday, the Ogun State governor, Dapo Abiodun, swore in seven new commissioners and a deputy Chief of Staff, charging the new appointees to efficiently utilize resources in their care to ensure the realization of the ISEYA mantra of the present administration in the State.
At the swearing ceremony held at the Executive Chamber of the Governor’s Office, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta, also charged the new appointees always to be conscious of the responsibility of taking the State to an unprecedented height now resting on their shoulders.
He further admonished them to be accountable to the people and ensure they remain connected to them as worthy ambassadors of the present administration’s policy of inclusiveness.
The governor noted that the new appointees should also efficiently integrate their visions into the present administration’s approaches to governance and focus on the pillars of ISEYA, adding that their various actions should help the state blossom.
Both the old and the new members of the state executive council should ensure that the resources of the State put in their care are efficiently utilized.
“You should always be conscious that the responsibility of taking our dear State to an unprecedented height now rests squarely on your shoulder.”
” You must understand that you are subsequently accountable to the people; you must remain connected to them as worthy ambassadors of our administration’s policy of inclusiveness, fairness, accountability, transparency, equity, Justice, and obedience to the rule of law.
“Your action and performance should sternly help our state to blossom, grow well and make our people thrive; these appointments are therefore a call to service.” The governor stated.
He, however, thanked the Ogun State House of Assembly for the nominees’ comprehensive background check and timely approval.
The new commissioners and deputy chief of staff sworn in at the Executive Chamber of the Governor’s Office, Oke – Mosan, Abeokuta, are
- Dr Toyin Taiwo – Deputy Chief of Staff
- Engr. Taiwo Oludotun – Hon. Commissioner for Forestry
- Hon. Ganiyu Hamzat – Hon. Commissioner for Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs
- Hon. Motunrayo Adijat Adeleye-Oladapo – Hon. Commissioner for Culture and Tourism
- Hon. Oladimeji Oresanya – Hon. Commissioner for Environment
- Hon. Olufemi Ilori-Oduntan – Hon Commissioner for Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Affairs
- Hon. Abayomi Semako Korotoe-Hunye – Hon. Commissioner for Community Development and Cooperatives
- Hon. Jamiu Kolawole Odetoogun – Hon. Commissioner for Rural Development
Responding on behalf of the new appointees, Mrs Adeyinka Ilori-Oduntan, while acknowledging the governor for the opportunity to serve the State’s people, affirmed their commitment to the success of the present administration in the State.
82 total views, 1 views today
- Ogun Updates: Endorsements, Emotional Intelligence, and Oppositional Defiant Disorder - September 4, 2022
- Corporate Profile of Mr. Olugbenga Anthony Olaleye: Executive Chairman, Ogun State Internal Revenue Service - September 4, 2022
- Academic Qualifications and Achievements of Dr Ololade Kehinde Olayiwola: SSA on Health to the Ogun State Governor - September 3, 2022