Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a pandemic disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment. The virus that causes coronavirus (COVID-19) is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales.
The droplets are too heavy to hang in the air and quickly fall on floors or surfaces. People can be infected by breathing in the virus if they are within close proximity of someone who has the COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then their eyes, nose or mouth.
To prevent yourself from the virus, you should follow the general protection measures listed below
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water or solutions containing alcohol.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues and wash your hands immediately.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing, and wash your hands immediately.
- Avoid sharing food, utensils or other objects without cleaning them properly first.
Help Stop the Spread and Stay Healthy.
Stay Safe and Stay Alive! #COVID19 #BuildingOurFutureTogether #OGSG
139 total views, 2 views today
- Hon. Afolabi Afuape rejoices with Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo on his 77th Birthday Celebration - September 14, 2020
- Hon. Afolabi Afuape Celebrates Rt. Hon. Tunji Samson Egbetokun (Senior Special Adviser to Ogun Governor on Political Matters) - September 10, 2020
- Hon. Afolabi Afuape Congratulated Newly appointed Boards’ Members in Ogun State - July 24, 2020