Dr Ololade Kehinde Olayiwola is a native of Ikopa in the Ward 4 area of Abeokuta South. He has the motive to develop a professional career in a dynamic and prolific corporate organization where a conducive atmosphere is provided to maximize goals and achieve set targets.
- Fellowship of the College of Nuclear Physicians (South Africa) FCNP (SA) 2017
- Fellowship in Radiotherapy/Radiation Oncology West Africa College of Surgeon, (FWACS)2014
- Masters in Nuclear medicine, University of Pretoria, South Africa. 2018
- University of Lagos, MBBS, Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery. 2002
- University of Lagos International School (ISL) 1994 (8 distinctions)
- Participant IAEA international atomic energy agency course on hypo fraction 2010 Abuja
- National Independent Monitor, maternal, newborn, and child health week I was appointed by the NPHCDA and trained by UNICEF, WHO, and FMOH.
- Peer educator trainer. NYSC/ UNICEF HIV/aids peer educator program 2003
- Participant democratic leadership training workshop by Africa leadership forum 2005
- Senior Special Assistant Health to the Governor – Ogun State Dec 2019.
- Consultant /Lecturer I, Department of Radiation Biology, Radiotherapy and Radiodiagnosis.
- College of Medicine, University of Lagos. 2015 April till Dec 2019.
- Nuclear Medicine training Dec 2013 -2015
- Oncologist. The point specialist hospital Surulere Lagos Nigeria November 2012-2013
- Resident doctor March 2007-October 2012
- Lagos university teaching hospital Lagos
- Medical officer 2004-2007
- Jibolu clinic, 12 Ayilara street Ojuelegba Surulere Lagos
- Corps doctor 2003-2004
- Motherless babies home Uyo Akwa Ibom state
- House officer 2002-2003
- Lagos university teaching hospital
- Investigative analysis
- Meeting new people
- Organizing programs
- Doing fieldwork
- Solving problems
- Troubleshooting different scenarios
- Investigative research
- Leading the Jacaranda cancer Centre operations, currently, the team is driving the health care policy of the State government, working with various partners to ensure their targets are met in the desire to prevent the scourge of Cancers, hypertension, diabetes, covid 19, and other ailments bedevilling our state.
- Assistant Secretary- Nigeria medical association 2010-2012
- Abstract Presenter at the World Cancer Congress Montreal, Canada August 2012- lead author – Factors that encourage stigmatization among patients and their relatives in the cancer treatment
- Pastor in charge of the parish. The Redeemed Christian Church of God Beulah Assembly Oct 2018 till Dec 2019.
- Secretary – University of Lagos Alumni association Lagos branch October 2010 – Dec 2013.
- Secretary- Association of Resident Doctors ARD- LUTH Lagos Dec 2009- Dec 2010
- State Award winner- NYSC state merit award Akwa Ibom state 2004
- Transport and Organizing Secretary- Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Akwa Ibom 2003-2004
- President Society for Hepatitis B and AIDS SOHEBA NYSC Akwa Ibom state 2003-2004
- President Ogun State Medical Students Association College of Medicine Unilag 1999-2001
- Vice president University of Lagos Students Union 1998-1999.
Currently the General Secretary of the Association of Radiation and Clinical Oncologists of Nigeria. Sept 2021 till 2023. Award recipient for Distinguished research work at the 2015 IPET/IAEA conference in Austria Vienna. Member of training American society of clinical oncology ASCO. No 271723
Monitored the April Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health Week (MNCHW) and November 2012 MNCHW program by the National Primary Healthcare Development Agencies And development partners
57 total views, 2 views today
- Ogun Updates: Endorsements, Emotional Intelligence, and Oppositional Defiant Disorder - September 4, 2022
- Corporate Profile of Mr. Olugbenga Anthony Olaleye: Executive Chairman, Ogun State Internal Revenue Service - September 4, 2022
- Academic Qualifications and Achievements of Dr Ololade Kehinde Olayiwola: SSA on Health to the Ogun State Governor - September 3, 2022